Want to reach the active group of travelers who read the Cheapest Destinations Blog for bargain travel advice? Here’s why we’re a good choice:
– First page search position for most anything having to do with cheap travel, cheapest destinations, and living abroad for less – #1 for many terms.
– Frequently one of the top-100 travel blogs in the world by monthly visitors, established 2003.
– Alexa rank usually in the top-150,000 internationally, top-60,000 for USA (though be advised this is a very rough measuring tool.)
– Award-winning blog with frequent mentions in major media (USA Today, CNN, Money, New York Times, Travel & Leisure, Kiplinger’s, Forbes, Men’s Health, MSNBC, Essence, Bottom Line Personal, etc.)
– Around 50,000 – 70,000 unique monthly visitors, more than 10,000 e-mail subscribers across several lists.
– More than 35,000 social media followers across various platforms.
We have contracted with Mediavine for our display advertising. To appear on our site, simply use the URL below to dynamically bid on our space: https://sales.mediavine.com/cheapest-destinations-blog
Interested in other sites to make a big splash? We offer three other websites/blogs with where you can buy direct, including Perceptive Travel.
We don’t publish advertorial content or sponsored posts written by outside contributors. All content is created in-house. If you have a collaboration idea or brand ambassador offer, get in touch: tim ( at ) timleffel (dot) com.
I have worked with a wide variety of destinations and brands on paid campaigns. Here are a few:
Expedia, France Tourism, Puerto Vallarta Tourism, Ebates (Rakuten), Osprey, Clothing Arts, Tilley, RVshare. Alllianz, CheapCaribbean, Visit Britain, Kyrgyzstan Tourism, Thomson UK, Bonwi, Wimdu, Apple Vacations, Travelzoo, Tours4Fun, Cheap Airport Parking, AdventureSmith, Extremadura (Spain), Southwest Germany, Accor Hotels…
If you want more stats or more info about the editor, see the About page.
Large Influencer Marketing Campaigns
Want to work with 5, 7, 10+ travel influencers without having to do all the vetting, negotiating, and reporting? Then the 360 Degree Travel Network founded by Tim Leffel and Max Hartshorne is the answer. Tim and his partners run a travel influencers content marketing network that has partnered with Allianz, Enterprise, Expedia, Trivago, Texas Tourism, Bonwi, WithLocals, Puerto Vallarta, Alamo, and more. The programs include editorial, social media, advertising, newsletters, and much more in one package. See how it works here.