Want to reach the active group of travelers who read the Cheapest Destinations Blog for bargain travel advice? Here’s why we’re a good choice:
– First page search position for most anything having to do with cheap travel and cheapest destinations, #1 for many terms.
– One of the top-50 travel blogs in the world by monthly visitors, established 2003.
– Alexa rank usually in the top-250,000 internationally, top-80,000 for USA (though be advised this doesn’t track mobile traffic)
– Award-winning blog with frequent mentions in major media (USA Today, CNN, Money, New York Times, Travel & Leisure, Kiplinger’s, Forbes, Men’s Health, MSNBC, Essence, Bottom Line Personal, etc.)
– Around 70,000 – 80,000 unique monthly visitors, more than 10,000 e-mail subscribers across several lists.
– More than 30,000 social media followers across various platforms.
We have contracted with Mediavine for our display advertising. To appear on our site, simply use the URL below to dynamically bid on our space: https://sales.mediavine.com/cheapest-destinations-blog
Interested in other sites to make a big splash? We offer three others websites/blogs with where you can buy direct, including Perceptive Travel.
If you want more stats or more info about the editor, see the About page.
We don’t publish advertorial content or sponsored posts written by outside contributors. All content is created in-house.
Direct all inquiries to editor [at} perceptivetravel.com and mention this site.
Large Influencer Marketing Campaigns
Want to work with 5, 7, 10+ travel influencers without having to do all the vetting, negotiating, and reporting? Then the 360 Degree Travel Network is the answer. Tim and two veteran industry partners run a travel influencers content marketing network that has partnered with Allianz, Enterprise, Expedia, Trivago, Texas Tourism, Bonwi, and Alamo. The programs include editorial, social media, advertising, newsletters, and much more in one package. See how it works here.