Want to reach the active group of travelers who read the Cheapest Destinations Blog for bargain travel advice? It’s an inexpensive, effective way to get the word out and have a presence on a quality blog with strong numbers and engaged traffic.
– First page search position for most anything having to do with cheap travel and cheapest destinations, #1 for many terms.
– One of the top-50 travel blogs in the world by monthly visitors, established 2003.
– Alexa rank usually in the top-160,000 (though be advised this doesn’t track mobile traffic)
– Award-winning blog with frequent mentions in major media (USA Today, CNN, Money, New York Times, Travel & Leisure, Kiplinger’s, Forbes, Men’s Health, MSNBC, Kiplinger’s, Bottom Line Personal, etc.)
– Around 2,400 blog subscribers by RSS and e-mail, 70,000+ unique monthly visitors, another 7,700 e-mail subscribers on the Cheap Living Abroad list.
Travel Blog Advertising Rates
Following are the rates to advertise on the Cheapest Destinations blog. Per month, with a two-month minimum. All placements must be paid in advance via PayPal. One month free with six paid. Interested in other sites to make a big splash? We offer three others with similar prices, including Perceptive Travel.
Leaderboard banner at top: $250 per month all pages
300 X 250 medium rectangle box (where space permits): $250 per month all pages above the fold, $150 per month below or on one category, $100 footer or single pages
Please inquire about other sizes or options. If you want stats or more info about the editor, see the About page.
Direct all inquiries to editor [at} perceptivetravel.com and mention this site.
*Important – We don’t publish advertorial content or sponsored posts written by outside contributors. All content is created in house.