I have been doing a lot of traveling this summer and just spent a week at a family resort for vacation. Here are ten images of tourists and travelers that I wish I didn’t have to ever see again—but probably will.
1. Fat men in “sculpting” Body Glove sunblock shirts
2. Fat women in string bikinis
3. White women over 16 years old with braided corn rows and beads in their hair.
4. Men who wear gold chains to the swimming pool
5. Women who wear gobs of makeup (soon to be running) at the beach
6. “Turtle backpackers” as pictured here—big backpack on the back, almost as big one on the front. (Yes, I was occasionally guilty of doing that at times before I learned to pack better).
7. People wearing Bluetooth headsets on their ear and talking into the air loudly. (Or wearing them while they’re eating with someone else in a restaurant—even worse.)
8. People who text message while walking (and colliding)
9. Men with big guts wearing skimpy Speedos
10. Large groups of adults who are not on a sports team wearing matching T-shirts at the airport.
Subscribe to the Cheapest Destinations Blog