With close to 1,200 posts on this cheap travel blog, you’ve probably missed a few things you’d be interested in.
I’m currently biking and hiking around the Atacama Desert of Chile and will have all kinds of info and photography to share from there later. This is not a cheap place to travel by any means though (I’m here doing writing work for other pubs), so here’s a quick rundown on what visitors to this blog have been reading the most.
1) The cheapest places to live in the world – 2012 edition
2) Quit your job, see the world
3) 6 places to live for super cheap
4) Updates on the cheapest places to travel
5) I want to move abroad. Where do I start?
6) Travel prices in Cambodia
7) Gadgets and gear I always pack
8) How to get around Spirit Air’s baggage extortion